Ensure you're ready for a backcountry kayaking mission by learning how to inflate your Backwoods line kayak. This system is designed to be lightweight and powerful to match your ultralight boat.
Articles in this section
- Universal Mount Screw Attachments
- How To Assemble and Use AG Kayak Hand Pump
- What are the white marks on my new kayak or SUP? Will they go away?
- Glossary - What is HexShell, Duratex, and TPU? What is EvoBeam and Dropstitch?
- Is it okay to use propulsion/electric motors on Aquaglide Kayaks and SUPs?
- What is the whitewater rating for Aquaglide Kayaks?
- Accelerator Pump FAQs - Why does the pump sound change? Why does the pump ‘think’ so long before changing to stage 2? Can I make the pump change over faster?
- AG Frame Seat Durability Pro-Tips
- Do I need a cart to transport my Aquaglide kayak or SUP? If so, what type?
- What is kayak paddle feathering and why is it helpful?