Ensure you're ready for a backcountry kayaking mission by learning how to inflate your Backwoods line kayak. This system is designed to be lightweight and powerful to match your ultralight boat.
Articles in this section
- What is the whitewater rating for Aquaglide Kayaks?
- Accelerator Pump FAQs - Why does the pump sound change? Why does the pump ‘think’ so long before changing to stage 2? Can I make the pump change over faster?
- AG Frame Seat Durability Pro-Tips
- Do I need a cart to transport my Aquaglide kayak or SUP? If so, what type?
- What is kayak paddle feathering and why is it helpful?
- Chinook Floor Replacement
- What gear do I need for paddling?
- Which kayak paddle is right for me?
- How to choose the right kayak or SUP pump?
- How to inflate an Aquaglide Backwoods Ultralight Kayak?