Low Seat Position Set-up:
- Before attaching seat, install round rubber feet – 1 on each chair leg (4 total).
High Seat Position Set-up:
- Before attaching seat, remove round rubber feet - 1 from each chair leg (4 total).
- Attach fabric shelf to crossbar of one lower leg using Velcro.
- Slide both lower legs into seat tubes until spring pins snap into position.
- Wrap shelf fabric around crossbar of 2nd lower leg. Pull tight, secure using Velcro.
Seat Installation (kayak & SUP):
- Place seat in desired position. On LOW setting (kayak only), do not push seat to deck until straps are connected – this leaves space to attach. Otherwise, place seat on dropstitch deck.
- Lead webbing outward through kayak floor loop (slightly forward or aft of seat) or SUP carabiner, then up to buckle.
- Thread webbing through buckle and tighten, pulling seat securely to deck. Repeat for remaining webbing straps (4 total).
- Adjust seat backrest angle to upright position for paddling.
Download the Frame Seat Owner's Manual for complete instructions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.