When storing your aquapark pieces away for the off-season, you want to remove all of the air. The best way to accomplish this is by using the reverse mode of an electric pump to ensure that all air is removed.
Articles in this section
- What should my Commercial Aquapark's dress code be?
- Where can I use a Blast Bag/Launch Bag?
- What are the jump surface measurements for Aquaglide trampolines and bouncers?
- Why do I need so much mooring weight?
- Can I build my own aquapark?
- How to Prepare and Set-up 1m & 2m Vertical Mooring
- How to set up Aquaglide Mooring Kits (Complete Mooring Line Kit and Vertical Mooring Line)
- I am interested in an inflatable Aquapark. How do I get more information and a quote?
- How do I pack up and store my aquapark?
- How do I connect my Trampoline bridle?