- Attach hose to pump via inflation connection (marked INF). Note that the pump also has a deflation connection (marked DEF)
- Select adaptor based on valve type and attach to hose
- Fold down the base feet and attach the handle extensions
- Move lever to double action for inflating twice as fast and begin pumping.
- Continue pumping until you reach the required psi (bar) pressure, or until pump action becomes difficult. Use built-in pressure gauge to see progress. Note that when inflating a Boston Valve, the pressure gauge only reads on the upstroke or downstroke of the pump
- To make pump action easier, stop pumping and move lever to single action. Continue pumping until you reach the proper pressure for your item
Have more questions? Submit a request