- Deflate the product, preferably using the reverse mode of an electric pump or shop vacuum, ensuring that all air is removed.
- Fold the inflatable into the desired storage width (usually into thirds) and roll it up.
- Wrap the inflatable in a protective cover, such as a tarp, and secure tightly with rope or straps.
- Store the product out of direct sunlight and protected from the environment in a clean, dry place. It is best to store it inside a closed container with moth balls to prevent rodent damage.
- Never store in a damp location or directly on concrete.
- Never store at temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit (5 degrees Celsius) or in an area with broad temperature fluctuations.
Have more questions? Submit a request