A large wooden or plastic bin is suitable for storing aquapark products. If you are a DIY'er, you can make a storage bin out of 2x2 or 2x4 plywood - just make sure there are no exposed nails/screws that could damage the inflatable. We also advise that the container have a lid to keep out small critters if they are common in your area.
Articles in this section
- What should my Commercial Aquapark's dress code be?
- Where can I use a Blast Bag/Launch Bag?
- What are the jump surface measurements for Aquaglide trampolines and bouncers?
- Why do I need so much mooring weight?
- Can I build my own aquapark?
- How to Prepare and Set-up 1m & 2m Vertical Mooring
- How to set up Aquaglide Mooring Kits (Complete Mooring Line Kit and Vertical Mooring Line)
- I am interested in an inflatable Aquapark. How do I get more information and a quote?
- How do I pack up and store my aquapark?
- How do I connect my Trampoline bridle?