Care & Maintenance for Commercial Products
- While your product has been initially treated with UV protectant, long-term exposure to sunlight will damage the product. Regularly apply a UV protectant to the exposed surface of the tube to ensure the life of your product. We recommend using 303 UV Protectant intended for use on vinyl for this purpose.
Monthly application while the product is in use is required. NOT DOING THIS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- WARNING: Certain products, especially petroleum-based solvents, cleaners and protectants such as ArmorAll can damage the product and use of these products will void the warranty.
- WARNING: Use of a high-pressure washer will damage the product and void the warranty. To clean, use a soft bristle brush with mild soap and fresh water. 303 UV Protectant contains a ‘safe for vinyl’ cleaner and can be used to clean and protect the product at the same time.
- Check the inflation of your tube often. Check for proper air pressure using a manometer. It may appear to have lost air early in the morning but will expand once the sun warms it. The maximum expansion will occur in the heat of the day. Proper inflation is critical to the safe operation of your product and will prolong
damage from wear.
- Before storing, place the product on a clean, level area. Clean with mild soap and water and allow to dry completely. Apply 303 Protectant to the surface of the PRODUCT before deflating.
- Remove all attachments and store in a sealed waterproof container (i.e. a plastic covered box or bin).
- Remove ALL of the air from the tube using the deflation end of the high output inflator/deflator.
- Fold the deflated tube in thirds then roll loosely.
- Store the product out of direct sunlight and protected from the environment in a clean, dry location. It is best to store inside a container with mothballs to prevent damage from rodents. NEVER store uncovered, in a damp location, or on a concrete surface! NEVER store at temperatures below 40 degrees F.