- Place the product in a safe place with no sharp objects (rocks, glass, etc).
- Inflate the product as usual.
- Inspect the valve. Make sure the valve plug is not the source of leaking air before inspecting the entire product.
- Add a little liquid dish soap to a spray bottle of warm water. Mix thoroughly to ensure that you can get an even amount of soap across the whole mattress.
- Spray around the valve first. Escaping air will cause bubbles to form on the surface.
- Spray the surface of the product systematically. Start with the seams, followed by the rest of the product.
- Mark the leak with a marker once you locate it.
Have more questions? Submit a request